INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH AND TRAINING (IDR&T)
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA
IDR&T/SEC/21 28th February, 2017
To: All FRESH STUDENTS (2017 Diploma Students)
All Diploma II Students 2015/2016
Institute for Development Research & Training
Ahmadu Bello University
REGISTRATION OF IDR&T DIPLOMA STUDENTS FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Institute for Development Research and Training welcome both the (Fresh) Diploma I and Diploma II students to the campus for the 2016/2017 academic year and wish them a happy nice stay. Please note that you are expected to be polite in all your dealings, obey the staff, lecturers and observe the University rules and regulations guiding your studies.
At the Registration Centre, you are to:
1. Present your Certificate(s) in original(s) for verification/inspection,
2. You will sign and collect your admission letter together with Registration Number
3. Proceed to the ABU Website and log on with your Registration number and generate your Transaction ID i.e payment details marked “Transaction Not Paid”
4. Go to ABU Microfinance Bank at the Main Gate to pay the amount indicated on your Transaction I.D. and obtained bank teller duly signed, stamped, dated and marked “This transaction is paid”
5. Again, you will return to the Internet/Website and log on with the Registration number to generate the following documents:
(i) Transaction I.D. marked “Transaction paid” for the total amount which you have paid together with the Bank teller duly signed, stamped and dated.
(ii) Personal Data form duly completed
(iii) My Identity Card form duly completed.
6. DIPLOMA I FRESH STUDENTS 2016/2017
With these documents, you will go back to the Registration Centre with the documents generated from the Internet/Website and present them to the DESK REGISTRATION OFFICER along with the following documents’
(i) Academic Certificate(s) photocopy
(ii) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of age
(iii) Evidence of Local Government/State of Origin
(iv) Duly completed and certified/signed course form
(v) You will put all these documents in a Student File jacket which may be issued by the Institute or purchased from a near by Bookshop and hand them over to the Desk Registration Officer who now enters your name in the Institute Register for IDR&T STUDENTS
7. Diploma ii (Returning Students) 2015/2016
You will be required to handover to the Desk Registration Officer:
(i) Duly completed and certified course form
(ii) ID Transaction “Marked Transaction paid” together with Bank teller duly signed, stamped and dated.